Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Wolf


Just after New Years, my family and I went on a little trip here on the Island. It has almost become a tradition for us to book a hotel, do a bit of schopping and a bit of site seeing and go out to eat at places like Nandos, Milestones and The Old Spagetti Factory.

In the Hotel where we stayed was a display case with some beautiful handmade jewellery and I decided to look up the store on our last day.
'Artina's Handcrafted Canadian Jewellery' was not too far from the Hotel and there I found this beautiful ring, made by local artist Victoria Harper.
The symbol on the ring is a Wolf. It represents umong others things, togetherness, communication, loyalty and family.

I love wearing this ring. I love being reminded of my husbund and my two girls throughout my day.
Thank you for the gift of this ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment